Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wosoho.Com And Soho

March 23,I registered Wosoho.com.The domain mean I want to soho.And wo is I in Chinese.

It have been ten day after Wosoho.com's expiration date, And it's lucky that there are not other compete, I would haven't chance to get it if there are.

Soho is abbreviation of small office home office. Mostly people regard it as make money online.Actually soho include other factor, for example free lance and artist.its antonym is staff in office, The most difference between two is free schedule. and it's because that so many people want to be a soho. In Wosoho.com, I would talk about how to begin your soho plan. But you should know Chinese.

As one life style, there aren't any fixed rule fitting with soho. In my preliminary plan the categories are website,blogger,saler online and fun during soho, which are method of soho.

And the title would be:I soho by telling people how to soho.

No comments: