Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Diffculty To Find Hot Keywords

Actually I know it's diffculty to find hot keywords early, so many competitors are pointing on google and Yahoo, and I just a new guy entering this field.

Now  I used to find hot keywords by google trend and Yahoo! Buzz Index, which be apply so universal that any little dynamic should bring huge content about related keywords. Even if my blogger appear in search result, the result just is blog search, how many are people using it?

On the other hand, I'm not live in US, I couldn't know what's the hotest and what would be hot in the first time. More serious is that I don't understand what's means of those words, for example shauna raisch , not any language tools could tell me the means.

Perhaps blogging passively and focusing one aspect is fitting for me. so I create a new blog in blogspot, talking about Resume Samples, I think it's useful and popular while so many people find jobs.

No comments: