Wednesday, March 18, 2009

From Chinese To English Website

Time has passed half a year after previous update, I still did not do anything for my English SEO process.

But there are a good news,my chinese website is back on track, near ten thousand let me have almost one hundred RMB income each day.And I get more idea about how to get more traffic, the near target is that the income reach two hundred RMB every day before July.

Of course, the process is more difficult than talk. At first I couldn't find trustworthy host, almost all IDC need check website content base on unconscionable standard, I transfer my site to Godaddy, the largest IDC in the world.


Although the host price is more cheap, there are still two hidden danger, first is the host speed and another is the IP. Due to the viewer is come from mainland, so the hosting in oversea could not service speedy as domestic IDC. it's lucky that the negative impact is less than expected.

The problem about IP is that the director department would limit netizen browse some site oversea sometimes. it's unpredictable.

My new hosting have 150GB space and 1500GB bandwidth every month, the current bandwidth usage is 3000M each day and the monthly usage is just 90G, which is a tiny fraction of all. So the plan of English site can restart.

In next day I need to decide blow question:
1st: the blogger or website using content management system?
2nd: the content focus on one field or chase hot topics from google trend?

If the culling base on my interest, the answer is blogging my life in English as this blog. On the other side, I can not refuse the satisfaction accompanied by huge IP and income. After all make money online is many people's target.

No comments: