Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One Click One Dollar

One Click One Dollar Click above image you would find what's means one click one dollar. I haven't adsense click track tool,so I don't which are the clicked ad,but the per click's price let me excited.I'm used to the price just 0.03 per click.

The following picture is print-screen on my adsense account last day.

Page CTR is closed to 2% and impressions is over six thousands, but earnings is just about three dollars. The unit price is so low, this is why I give up chinese site and turn to study english SEO.I know the high price don't always being.First,there are not smart price in adsense for new site. and we couldn't make conclusion just by one click.

About the price of adsense,in fact I didn't trust the high-price keywords listed on anywhere on web, you should know you website have specific rank in adsense database,base on which google calculate your earnings, so don't publish post for "high-price keywords". And the advertisers will pay high price for the professional viewers, the value of your blog's reader is equal to your earnings.

Comparing with unit price, the page impressions and CTR is more importer.at least I think so.

No comments: