Friday, August 1, 2008

Blog Link Building

Today I find that not only some topics have been indexed more page by google,bu also Pan Bilin blog achived too.

Maybe someone think it's so easy,but if you familiar with baidu, you should know it's friendly that to index personal blog with sub-domain within two days.

All of external link of two blog comes digg.com, I submit the new post while completed.

But some topics and Pan Bilin have not any pagerank in google, so all traffic come from digg user and myself.

Due to link building is an essential and hard work for every blogger,it would be easy if you have other website or blog with high pagerank in google,and you can pay some dollars for back link.

Unfortunately,I have not and I can not.

Are there free method to get mass link?

The first,you can bet any other blogger link to your site or blog.

Although my blog is lack of wonderful post,I still can get positive response from friendly blogger.

Second,there are so many navigation site like to give you link,it's most important that some reader would following the link to you blog.

How to find helpful navigation site?I usually select in bottom of other blogger.

Do you have any more method to buiding your blog's link?Kindly notice me.

No comments: