Saturday, August 2, 2008

External Link

In last two day,google would indexed as soon as I post. It seems like google have trust Pan Bilin and some topics. Due to blogspot is a production of goole, I think google have specific channel to track any blogspot's updating.

It's benefits for some blog lacking of external link, as my blog.If your blog be created with self domain and hosts, you would need to find mass external link in order to guide google spider.

As for me, I'm in China,it's big trouble to buy a satisfactory host in USA. And I have not enough SEO resources in English.So in my point it's the best choice that begin to study english Seo in blogspot.

There are a tips to create mass link, some forum have high pr and pagerank in google,we can post our link in it. As we are not the black hat seoer, so we need to notice the forum viewers' feelling,

Even so that,Blog Link Building is still key work, but my current focus is enriching the content.In August,I hope I can hold on posting one or two article per day.Not only viewers but also search engine as google would love my blog with high update frequency.

Frequency is necessary,but I find competitor of Busby SEO Challenge have not mind it, most of which haven't update in last week.

No comments: