Saturday, August 22, 2009

VPN and Blogger

I have not update this blog for nearly three month, during the three months, my chinese blogger named wosoho run so good and it need more concerning.

Although it's not problem for me using proxy server such as ItsHidden, but there are some inconvenience that GFW blocked Blogger.com.

By the way, if you are coming from Chinese and want to using blogger.com, there are some suggest in how-to-do-while-blogger-be-blocked.

Today I would release new niche blogger named Girls Somking in blogger.com. in which you'll find some product for quiting somking.

At first, I'll spend three hours in optimization of this niche blogger, for example, it need new template and some modify in URL.

Do you need how to optimization your blogger? I write in Chinese and the post is blogger-optimization-for-make-money-online-free. I hope it's useful for you.

No comments: