Monday, April 6, 2009

www.wosoho.com start

I have posted the first post in www.wosoho.com , it means my Chinese blog life start. It's fresh regional that I should learn so much new knowledge.

For example I should learn how to build the relations between other blogger. It's so important that it would effect wosoho's future. Blog is a communication and the relation between blogger and viewers is the first.

Then the tool of blog is other important, you can find so many new tool in some successful blog, for example Twitter and facebook or other plug . Most of they be created in English and it's more useful in western blog.

But I wouldn't imporve wosoho in this month, I'm a newbie and I know there are double work following rash decide.the only work in next month is one post each day and test a variety of function plug.


It's a personal blog talking about how to begin your soho plan and how to enjoy your soho life.

No comments: