Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm BiLin

About Me and this blog

I'm Steven Pan, People call me Pan bilin in China. Title of this blog just is my Chinese name.

My Vocational is account, furthermore I'm webmaster in spare time, I like to design and promotion my site. And I believe the most effective method to promote website is getting good rank in left of google's result. Everyone call it as SEO in webmaster circle.

I have a Chinese site and the daily revenue is just about ten dollars, so I need to test and study the method of SEO. The most important significance of the blog is that I would record the process in it. I hope these article would be helpful for you.

In addition, I like to express my mind and share with you about hot film and book etc.

Pan bilin is not the begin of my SEO trial, the official sample Some Topics has been created in July 26.

There are a differen between two blog, Some Topics are focus on hot keyword in google trends, I want to get mass traffic and make money online like John Chow. But Pan bilin would record how to make money by some topics.

No comments: